Thursday, August 25, 2011

normal musings

My friend grows mint. She grows chocolate mint, Moroccan mint, and spearmint. I imagine going into her backyard of overgrown mint bushes and just breathing in the unbelievable flavors, I mean, who really knew you could grow chocolate mint right out of the garden.

I finished packing. I leave in 7 days. Usually I'm not this on top of it, but going to Europe for 18 days is a huge step and I really want to make sure I have the right outfits. I want to look cool, but I have to wear each shirt 2 times so I have to make sure its not a shirt that shows off pit stains. Yup, that's what kept me busy this morning.

Today is my day off and tomorrow I go back to work. Everyone will be saying thank goodness it's Friday and I'll feel kinda bad I already got a break to get me through the week, but it's short lived as I remind myself we all made a choice to work part-time or full time and eventually I'm make myself useful enough to deserve my part-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment