Sunday, March 4, 2012

21 weeks


We've made it over half way. It's pretty unreal. I've been sick pretty much every morning and most nights, but I got some nausea meds that are helping quite a bit. Today has actually been the first day I haven't had to take them and I'm feeling decent so far! My belly has really popped out in the last couple weeks. Its so amazing to watch it grow knowing there is a baby BOY in there. Yup, we found out in our ultrasound last week that we're having a boy. I'm excited to have a little man around!

In other news I'm super anxious for warm weather and SUN. So to speed that up a little, Rach and I are headed to California next week on a girl's trip. I'm so excited to see the ocean and spend time with my best bud. Should be wonderful. Hopefully I'll snap a few photos along the way. Happy Sunday Afternoon.


2 comments:

  1. Kelsea I am so excited for you and Caleb. Your baby bump is adorabale. Have fun on your girls trip and hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the little boy!! We're so excited for you guys. love you and miss you SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete