Friday, January 8, 2010

goals for an apprehensive heart.

I don't know why I'm not so stoked on the new year. I am. Just not with goals I guess. I'm just lazy apparently. I have goals, but I feel like I don't do much for them, unfortunately. Maybe if I list them physically it would help. So that it what I will try.
1. Love my husband more, be kinder to him and ENCOURAGE him. Don't expect him to do things for me constantly and when he does thank him. Acknowledge his efforts.
2. Paint. Sew. Find time to BE creative, even if its stupid stuff. Spend more time creating less time surfing the internet.
3. Keep this journal. Write it in atleast a few times a month and try to record the amazing things God is doing in Provo.
4. Pray. Pray everyday and pray for my husband and WITH my husband as well every week.
5. Love woman. Deeply.


These a few on my heart at this time. I need to figure out how I'll implement them.

No comments:

Post a Comment