Monday, January 11, 2010

goodbye weekend.

Man, Monday morning. It was a good weekend. Saw dear friends for Colorado, enjoyed running fun errands with my sweetheart on Saturday and going to Collin's show for his band Milburn Packets. Check them out, they're definitely awesome, of course I am a bit biased, but I'm being honest. Sunday was spent sleeping in, grocery shopping and making mom's gravy!! I was so excited to give this a try, because practically every one of Caleb's favorite recipes includes this sauce. So thanks Ann for teaching me how! It is delicious and we made a giant batch to freeze some for later. Then after that a good ol' game of journey to Jupiter with good friends Chi, Dev, Tylor, Jessica and Troy. That was about it with doing laundry stuck sporadically in there somewhere. Goes by too fast.
Can anyone tell me how to add more hours in the day? Man, I'd love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment