Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mustering up the inspiration to start the day. Coffee, Bible, a sleepy puppy, sunshine, and ipod on shuffle are definitely great ways to start the day. Hoping to go recycle tons of boxes we have left over from moving today. I've never been to the recycling center in Lindon, so I'm kinda of excited. Its the simple things right. ha. I'm also excited to go to DI with my hubby and hopefully find some treasures, especially some boots for playing in the snow and water proof snow gear. I'm super excited, and maybe some treasures for crafts and decorating the house. I'm really hoping to get a sewing machine soon, I want to make curtains first off and then see what else I can try to put together. Who knows what else will happen today, I'm just excited for a day partially unplanned, it seems they are few and far between.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could hit a "like" button, like on FB. Cute picture, Cute you.

    ReplyDelete