Thursday, February 18, 2010

no more gray please.

I LOVE this wallpaper. Its so gorgeous. And of course you should definitely own a typewriter if you have this wallpaper. Something like this could really brighten up a room. hmmm, ideas ideas!
Today I've been daydreaming about taking a short road trip to see a show, hopefully The Temper Trap, but I'm kind of open to whatever. I think spring being around the corner is making me antsy and going on a road trip right before the weather starts turning good seems like the best solution. Winter is pretty much over, or I don't really care about acknowledging it anymore, either way, its time to get out of here and see some new scenery, even if its a quick romp.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Love that you started this blog... such a great way to keep up with you. :) This wallpaper is AMAZING! Any idea where you found it? Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the wallpaper, but LOVE LOVE the typewriter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete