Thursday, July 15, 2010

my forest, on my street.


It gets so quiet. I start thinking more than usual, it sobers me.
Green trees tangled in my hair, green water, sitting so still. We casually chat about the scenes on your arms. The breeze stirs us up, it makes us more alive and less alert. I do love you, with my whole heart. We walk into our get away. A place you can feel safe and see the beauty. We bike through the forest, the forest I've made it out to be in my mind. I wish I lived in the fields. I wish I wore white and blue dresses everyday and walked through fields until it was too hot and I got a sunburn. So then I would jump in the green water and probably get quite dirty, but it wouldn't matter for awhile.
How easily I forget the pain of others. I regret that.
And that's why I cried that night, it hurt, because I knew they hurt.



No comments:

Post a Comment