Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello

Back in the swing of things. I had an AMAZING weekend with my hubby. He planned out so many wonderful things to do! We even stayed at a hotel with a water slide! He definitely went above and beyond and made me feel so special. I am so blessed to have him in my life as my husband!
I woke up today NOT wanting to get out of bed, which turned into rushing out the door. Wednesday is always a hard day for me to get going. Half way through the week, and next week is a short week!
On another note, I REALLY need to start Christmas shopping. Brainstorming is one of the hardest parts for me. I always want to get great gifts, but that doesn't seem to manifest itself too easily. Well, enjoy your day, here are a few photos from our weekend.



He took my to visit an old colonial village, where old houses and cabins had been relocated. It was MAGICAL. Here is the cute barber shop. We ran around looking in all the windows like kids at a candy shop. Can't wait to go back and visit when the houses are open!


Ridin the train.

They also had a farm with cows and horses, which made my day! I love farms and being outdoors



A glimpse of the beautiful sunset we were enjoying all evening.



Then we hiked up behind the U to a rock I use to visit almost everyday and enjoyed an unbelievable view of the Salt Lake City.








We went to the Red Iguana for REALLY yummy mexican food.

All dolled up for a night on the town.


No comments:

Post a Comment