Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Missed You Blizzard

I was waiting all night for the blizzard. I woke up this morning and looked outside to see... nothing really. I mean, there was a smattering of snow on the ground, but that's about it.
I wanted to see a tree covered like THIS,
http://wintercenter.homestead.com/photodec2006g.html


Oh well, I'm sure it'll be soon enough. It just sounded delightful to be trapped in the house for one night, sipping cocoa, watching movies. Also, getting work off would have been nice too.

2 comments:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only.

    I saw a teeny bit of frost on the grass this morning and freaked out! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete