Monday, November 1, 2010

Shop







GOOD MORNING.
I had a wonderful weekend. I ended up taking Friday off to explore antique and thrift stores with my sweet hubs. Also on Friday, enjoyed getting tatted with my my father-in-law Dana, it was a great date night!
Saturday we had a Halloween party that turned out fantastic. It was a blast seeing everyone dressed up in crazy outfits.
Saturday morning and most of Sunday I worked on getting the shop up. My best friend Rachel was a HUGE help to get things started online on Saturday! It is still DEFINITELY under construction, as I'm still just learning everything, but it's fun to say I have some items up there! Soon I'll have a banner and make it more personal! Take a look at what's up so far! http://www.etsy.com/shop/KelseaYetton
Enjoy your Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsea!
    What a pretty shop.
    I like all the feathers and the little deer-heart necklace!
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! Thanks so much for stopping by! Slowly but surely it'll come around (:

    ReplyDelete