Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm feeling really good today. I mean it is Thursday, we've made it through over half the week. Its a beautiful thing.
Last night Caleb took me to Rice King for dinner, I ate WAY too many cream cheese wontons and then we went hiking on my current favorite trail just past a couple miles past Vivian Park in Provo Canyon. Its so gorgeous up in the canyon right now, I love the drive to Big Springs Hollow, its filled with old farm houses, open fields, little creeks, and rusty barns. We saw a baby deer on our way up there last night! I'll have to take pictures next time we go up there because it is just the most peaceful, wonderful area. No one was on the trail, which surprised me, but I love that its not very busy up there, it just adds to the serene background.
Lucy has a blast exploring and Caleb and I had a great time talking and laughing and enjoying creation. God is so good, if I don't believe it, then I can just head to the mountains and have no doubt. We had a good time of prayer together up there. Its an amazing place to worship God.
What a great way to spend our date, we need to investigate more trails up there. Hopefully this summer we'll hit a BUNCH of trails. There is so much to be discovered.
Also, one more month and I get to spend a week on the coast! I'm basically bursting with excitment about that. Again, God is so good to provide. Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment