Friday, December 3, 2010

TGIF

So excited for the weekend. I'm going to be trying to make soap! Hopefully it'll turn out well, I'll share pictures of the finish product if it's worthy (: Also, I'll be adding more items to the shop this weekend or beginning of next week hopefully!

Hey, I don't know if you noticed, but on the sidebar of this blog there is a spot to donate to WFP to help fight hunger. I honestly don't even know what hunger is like, I have never been in a situation where I am with out food or with out shelter and yet a large portion of our world lives this way. One simple way you can help is to go to this link http://gifts.wfp.org/quiz/ and take this quiz. Just by taking this quiz alone you will allow a child to have a warm meal. Pass this onto your friends and family, what a simply way to make a difference for someone who has nothing. It honestly only takes a few minutes to complete! You can always donate financially as well through the link on my page. Take a moment to see if you have a few extra dollars you could give to someone who won't be enjoying a Christmas at all this year.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: