Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Discounts

Hello Friends,
Hope your work week is flying by, it's hard to believe Christmas is only a few days away! I can't wait!
My lovely sis-in-law has a cute blog you should check out, especially because she has a whole post of holiday shop discounts! There are a lot of adorable shops, including Godspeed that have discounts. Check it out,
http://pennyweightonline.blogspot.com/2010/12/day-7-discounts-galore.html . She is an amazingly creative woman with an awesome fashion sense. Also check out her shop at http://www.troubadourvintage.com/. Thanks, Elise!


We got a bunch of snow on Monday night and it was wonderful! Today it's been raining, so I hope it won't melt all the snow. Maybe we'll get another storm before Christmas.

I made some creamy chicken noodle soup last night that ALMOST turned out. haha. Well, my dad liked it, but I definitely have a few tweeks I'll put on the next batch. I've never been too excited about traditional chicken noodle soup, so I got excited when my co worker brought the creamy version into work one day and I fell inlove.

Enjoy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment