Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I'm almost ready. No matter how determined I am, I always procrastinate, at least just a little.

I already starting planning my New Year's resolution to get back in shape. I was doing so well, and then boom, the cold season and the holidays hit and I kinda just....stopped. That's bad news, for me and Lucy. So I'm gonna go out eating a mountain and come back in the New Year determined to get back to a workout routine.

I'm definitely ready for a few days off. It's fun being married and spending Christmas with two families and two sets of traditions. I can't wait to relax, stay up late and sleep in.

I hope the sun is shining this weekend, we've been getting rain the past few days, which is lovely, but my skin misses the vitamin D.

Have a Merry Christmas. I love all the treats, presents, decorations and general coziness about it, but I am so grateful I know my Savior was born 2010 years ago and I can celebrate His life this holiday season. It's quite mind blowing He chose to come to this earth as a humble, helpless baby born in a feed bin, instead of on a great white horse, trumpets blasting in all His glory and splendor. What an amazing Savior I have.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment