Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weekend in pictures.

I had a great weekend, it flew by of course, but was was more lazy than usual which I definitely appreciated. I started watching the TV series, LOST and I am addicted. It's pretty much all I want to do in my spare time, so if you haven't seen it, make sure to start when you have plenty of extra time. Here a few pictures recapping the weekend. Hope yours was lovely as well!


Caleb made my breakfast in bed on Saturday! It was his first time making an omelette, and it was delicious! He pretty much only likes cereal for breakfast, so it's super sweet he learns how to make things I like for beakfast!


Here is our tiny Christmas tree. It's about half my height, but it makes us feel like grown ups to have decorations!

Caleb put our Christmas lights for the first time! They are magical to me!

Taking a snooze.


One Monday I took an impromptu day off. It was just lovely and I went with my family to Spanish Fork to do some thrifting. Definitely a treat!


Last night was 'Righteous 80s Christmas Party' at church. It was a total blast! Seeing everyone all sparkly and hot pink was awesome.


Enjoy your holiday season!





1 comment:

  1. sooo cute!! this sounds like such a lovely weekend. i love that caleb is learning new things for you. so sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete