Monday, August 23, 2010

I so badly want to go to all the beautiful places in the world, even just the USA, as that's more realistic I guess. I want to swim in caves and climb a mountain over looking a giant lake. I want to crawl on rocks with waves crashing over them. I want to wade through streams up canyons until I can't feel my legs. I want to hike for hours with sweat dripping all over me and finally make it to a giant waterfall where I can jump in a pool of water and feel the cool refreshment. I want to sit in hot springs while snow is falling all around me. I want to kayak a giant lake and sail on the ocean. I want to raft down a rushing river and float on a lazy stream. I want to climb over hills of green green trees. I hope this isn't all a far away dream. I want to Live and Breath it.

1 comment:

  1. It's not a far away dream! except sailing on the ocean, we just gotta find someone with a nice sail boat.

    ReplyDelete