Friday, August 20, 2010

This week has flown by. We've been super busy, but all with fun things. Caleb got some work done on his half sleeve tattoo, it's looking REALLY good. Its super detailed. He has the greatest ideas, he's so creative. He's contemplating on a full sleeve. That's quite a commitment, but I'm all for it!
I went to a kickboxing class on Monday and I definitely enjoyed it. I've tried doing workout routines with videos and I could just never get the hang of it, but I realized when it's real life and you can stare at the girl in front of you, it's much easier to follow along. I'm STILL sore, but I'm really excited to keep going, its fun kicking people, I mean not people, just air for now.

I went to my beloved Dave Matthews concert on Tuesday at Usana Amphitheater with Rach. We were both quite disappointed with the view and sound quality from the lawn. We kept trying to sneak up into the seats, but they had heavy security. It was weird just knowing Dave was in walking distance ( a LONG walk). I never really thought I'd be able to go to one of his shows, so I'm glad I can say I did, even though it really wasn't an impressive venue.

I'm not sure what we're in store for this weekend, but I do know I still need to hike the Y and atleast make it to the waterfalls up the back of Timpanogos. I hope I do that before the summer is over.

I also need to start cooking again.

Also, Caleb got a job at the DMV!! We are both ecstatic because he has needed to get out of Key for awhile. Now he gets Fridays off and has GREAT insurance, plus 40hr guaranteed, which he didn't have at Key. I hope he enjoys working there. Now I'm on the hunt for something new. Slowly but surely. God is so good. He provides, Caleb getting this job is proof of that.

Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I MISSED THAT CONCERT! Makes me sad as I LOVE ADORE AND CHERISH DMB. I went to their concert in 2003 and I LOVED it.
    This may be borderline obsession.
    Anyways, Praise God for Caleb's new job! That's super awesome.

    ReplyDelete