Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday

Caleb started his first day of work at the DMV today. I'm so proud of him for getting into a state job! I hope he has a great time! It even made me more excited to get out of bed this lovely Monday.
Driving to work the sun was just starting to rise and it reminded me, God is good. This week and weekend have been a roller coaster of laughing so hard I cried, to feeling sick to my stomach with pain of change and loss, to watching real, immediate needs be met and eyes lighting up with gratitude from the smallest gift. There is a balance in there somewhere and I think it's God.

It was so wonderful floating on the lake this weekend with good friends. We got all the patches fixed, so we had no fear of sinking. What a perfect little slice of heaven. I think we're ready to try a river.

Here's to a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment